Caveman Feast is a feast android application, actually an extension of the author’s website explaining great recipes which are not only quick but also easy to follow.
The app explains how to prepare great foods which very easy to make. You will probably get a recipe of your most favorable meal explain in a very simplified and hence understandable way.
Who is the author?
Caveman Feast was created by George Bryant. He is of the widely popular Paleo food and nutrition blog “Civilized Caveman Cooking Creations”.
He is the also New York’s highest selling author of the famous Paleo Kitchen book besides being the creative genius a similarly delicious blog.
George had a weight problem early on in his childhood, though he has already made a lot of progress when it comes to his health and fitness. He spent the better part of his past life over-weight and out of shape.
After failing to enlist for the Marines, he took brave step which culminated in losing the excess fats. It is out of his experience in fighting over-weight that he gained an insight into how to effectively lose weight through dietary recipes.
After spending over 20 years battling to lose weight and nearly lost both legs while on deployment as USA marine. He initially started the blog with the intention of posting recipes to friends but the blog later turned to be an esteemed food blog.
He is currently working full-time crafting great Paleo recipes and hopes to change as many lives as possible for the better though his simple and tasty recipes.
What is included in the program?
Caveman Feast includes a feature to swipe in order to open the sideways menu and hence update the icon. It contains more than two hundred enjoyable Paleo recipes that are both beautifully illustrated and very easy to follow. Examples of the recipes include:
Coconut Cinnamon Cereal
- 1 cup shredded coconut (unsweetened)
- 1 cup of raw sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- A quarter teaspoon of sea salt
- A quarter cup of maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- A half teaspoon of melted coconut oil
- Preheat oven to three hundred and fifty (350) degrees. Align baking sheet with clean parchment paper
- Put the shredded coconut plus the sunflower seeds into a food processor before grinding for about 30 seconds.
- Add the cinnamon, maple syrup, salt, coconut oil and salt and continuously pulse till fully combined. This takes about 2 minutes
- Scoop the blend onto the already prepared baking sheet before covering with a second parchment paper.
- Using a rolling pin level the mixture to about a quarter of an inch thick. Discard the top bit of parchment paper.
- Using a wet knife, shape the mixture to one-inch squares
- Put in the oven, bake for 15 minutes till the mixture is firm to the touch
- Remove from the cooker-oven- and allow it to remain in the pan for another 15 minutes so that the cereal can become crisp.
- Gently break the cereal into one-inch pieces
- Store it in an air-tight vessel in the refrigerator. The maximum storage period is one week.
Easy Egg Nests
- Four separated eggs
- A half cup of shredded coconut or grass-fed cheddar cheese or grated goat cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon of common salt
- Preheat the oven that contains a rack at the center to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- Line a baking sheet or a roaster pan-that can withstand high temperatures with silpat or parchment paper.
- Separate yolks and whites, placing the former in small individual mixing bowls
- In a very clean bowl, beat egg whites plus salt on low till they start to form before increasing speed until they are stiff.
- While gently mixing by hand, fold in the cheese (or shredded coconut)
- Shape the egg whites to egg nests on the lined baking sheet
- Sprinkle the same with any food seasoning of your choice
- Put the nests into the oven for three minutes, remove them and add a yolk to the center of each egg nest
- Put in the oven once more and bake for 5 minutes or until the yolk is cooked.
- Serve your delicious meal
How does it work?
There is nothing actually revolutionary about Caveman Feast Paleo diet. It is essentially what our grandparents have always been telling us for very many years: “Eat traditional foods that are very healthy, and avoid excessively processed foods so as to lead a better live, feel good and live happier”.
Recipes explained puts this phrase into consideration, implying that you will only end up foods that are not only healthier and nutritious, but also delicious.
Who is the ideal candidate for the product?
The ideal candidate for Caveman Feast is someone who has spent several years constantly battling with his weight. A person who is ready to take matters into his own hand, and begin healthy diet journey probably after many failed attempts to lose weight.
If you are tired of the many disturbing looks you receive from friends and family members as a result of being overweight, Caveman Feast is ideal for you. The recipes work, and just like George Bryant himself, you will be able to prove your critics wrong.
List of Pros
- Effective weight loss
- More energy that does not vary significantly throughout the year
- Improved sleep
- Clearer and radiant skin
- Enhanced digestion
- Improved fitness
- Reduced allergies
Does the product work?
Yes, it does. This can easily be deduced fro, the many positive reviews posted by happy clients. The recipes also follow generally acceptable tried and tested ways of fighting overweight.
Since the creator-George Bryant-was himself a victim of overweight related problems, his ways are guaranteed to work for anyone in the same predicament.
So, to overcome the overweight challenge the easy way, use Caveman Feast as a guide. It is the number one bestselling app with over 200 excellent Paleo recipes guaranteed to help you lead a healthier and happier life.
Caveman Feast is highly recommended for persons keen on losing weight. It has been tried and tested over time, and found be more effective compared to any other product available in the market.
So, do not waste your time on those misleading ads claiming to enable you instantly lose weight. Instead, opt for Caveman Feast developed by experts.
Whether you refer to it as real food, Paleo, low sugar, grain-free, nutrient-dense, whole food, primal or gluten-free ancestral-one thing is for sure; Caveman Feast is a healthier way of dining.